A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Farnam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Farnam, Gynecologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Farnam, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Endometriosis Surgery
- Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery
- Minimally Invasive and Robotic Surgery
- UROGYNECOLOGY- BOARD CERTIFIED
Education & Awards
Dr. Farnam graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Farnam has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Del Sol Medical Center
- Sierra Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard William Farnam MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard W. Farnam practice?
- Dr. Richard Farnam has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Farnam practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Surgery near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Obstetricians & Gynecologists and El Paso Surgeons.