Dr. Richard Fatica MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 16th, 2015
Best Nephrologist
Dr. Fatica, has been my nephrologist for nearly 15 yrs. I am a 37 year old female with a tremendous amount of extrodinarily complex issues. I have had three kidney transplants as a result. With all of that said, Dr. Fatica has been instrumental in saving my life multiple times through his quick and accurate proactive diagnosis and treatment. His bed side manner is the kindest and like no other physician you will ever find. I have been ill since I was 7 yrs old and Dr. Fatica is the best and most intelligent physician I have ever had. I trust him with my life and would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone.

January 27th, 2015
This Nephrologist Ignores Serious Adverse Event Results in 10 Day Admission
If you want your severe signs & symptoms to be ignored then Dr Fatica is the guy to see. When I saw Dr. Fatica for a scheduled visit, I had become so weak that I could not walk. I had to use a wheelchair to make it to his office. I told him how weak I had become and that I could not walk after arriving at the Cleveland Clinic. Dr. Fatica refused to workup or diagnose the cause of the severe weakness. As I was leaving he said he may decide to refer me to neurology in 6 months. Luckily I had another Dr to see that day. I arrived at the next appointment at the Cleveland Clinic in a wheelchair. This doctor recognized my condition as being life threatening. She had me immediately transported to the Emergency Room. I was diagnosed as having a life threatening severe neurological disease that needed to be treated ASAP. This severe neurological disease resulted in a 10 day admission.