Dr. Richard Faulk MD Patient Reviews

March 11th, 2015
Trust him he knows his stuff , he allows you to challenge yourself , hes gentle and smile with you, he checks computer for you if things match up , offers you medication discount apps and website he is up to date I love the Fort Lauderdale office on Wednesday , he really negotiates for you , very clean office and extremely pleasant area feels good to go there , after 12 years of being with him I love him , I have to change due to insurance coverage , I miss him already. I will make a visit just to visit an thank him personally with all my heart and being of sound mind. he supports meditations soo many things to be grateful I applaud this man and his staff . 15 minutes with him makes a world of difference.

March 26th, 2014
Great Doctor
Dr. Faulk is a great doctor. Hes a good listener and offers a very professional environment with a friendly office staff. I have seen him for 10 years and would highly recommend him.

August 16th, 2010
Albert P.
Dr. Faulk is no doubt one of the best doctors I have ever had in my life. I would recommend his services to anyone that wants the best and most qualified psychiatrist in Florida. I am happy and proud to have him as my doctor.