A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Fazio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Fazio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fazio
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Fazio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Fazio, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fazio graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Fazio has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence & Memorial Hospital
- Lawrence And Memorial Hospital, New London CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Paul Fazio MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Fazio practice?
- Dr. Richard Fazio has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Fazio practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Waterford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New London, CT.
See Waterford Internists and Waterford Cardiologists.