A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Fazio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Fazio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fazio
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fazio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Fazio, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fazio graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Fazio has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence & Memorial Hospital
- Lawrence And Memorial Hospital, New London CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Paul Fazio MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Fazio practice?
- Dr. Richard Fazio has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Fazio practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Waterford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New London, CT.
See Waterford Internists and Waterford Cardiologists.