inactive

Richard R Feder MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

March 28th, 2015
My Childhood Doctor
Dr. Feder was my doctor for 10 years when I was growing up. At age 10, I was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes. If Dr. Feder hadn't referred me to an endocrinologist, I might have gotten even sicker. I remember my mother calling Dr. Feder late at night with questions, and he always answered the phone. As for that last poster, I hope her health is as good as Dr. Feder's.

April 2nd, 2013
He was actually my pediatrician up until I was 15. Not by my choice. I am now 20. I do not find him to be a good doctor at all. I remember the final straw at age 12 ,a good age to stop going to a pediatrician anyway thank God, was when I was having an awful asthma attack I couldn't even move my inhaler was empty. My mom called him and asked for a refill obviously it was an emergency. He started rambling on and yelling in that obnoxious voice he does and saying set up an apt set up an appt. Another thing that really gets me. I suffer from sever depression and anxiety now controlled. But when I was 14 - 15 it was peaking. I complained of chest pains. I told him I thought it was anxiety. He should have told me to go to a psychiatrist, a therapist, anything. But you know what he said to me. He yelled like he alwys does and said its from working out. I didn't work ou when I was 15. I was overweight. I hate this doctor. Never take your children to him. They will be scarred.

August 26th, 2012
You have to wait a while, possibly not get to see him if you're a "walk in" but if you schedule an appointment you may only wait 15-20 mins, depending on how many children is being seen a head of you.

February 22nd, 2012
Great
Dr. Feder is amazing. Name a doctor who will answer his own phone in the middle of the night and say "I'll meet you and your child in the ER." He was my doctor growing up, and now he's my son's. He never turns away a sick child.