Learn more about Dr. Richard Feely:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Feely is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Holistic Health
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Feely graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Feely has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Olympia Flds
- St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Chicago Heights
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Feely accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Feely practice?
Dr. Richard Feely practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Olympia Fields, IL and Chicago Heights, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians.