Learn more about Dr. Richard Feely:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Feely is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feely
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Feely Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Holistic Health
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Feely graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Feely has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Olympia Flds
- St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Chicago Heights
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Alan Feely DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Feely practice?
- Dr. Richard Feely has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Feely practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Olympia Fields, IL.
See Chicago Primary Care Doctors.