A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Feely:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Feely is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feely
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Feely Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Holistic Health
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Feely graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Feely has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Olympia Flds
- St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Chicago Heights
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Alan Feely DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Feely practice?
- Dr. Richard Feely has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Feely practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Olympia Fields, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians.