Learn more about Dr. Richard Feely:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Feely is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feely
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Feely Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Holistic Health
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Feely graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Feely has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Olympia Flds
- St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Chicago Heights
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Alan Feely DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Feely practice?
- Dr. Richard Feely has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Feely practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Olympia Fields, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians.