Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Feely
Dr. Richard Feely, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL, with another office in Olympia Fields, IL. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Feely is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Advocate Christ Medical Center and Little Company of Mary Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Feely has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine