Dr. Richard Feibelman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

July 24th, 2016
Doctors should never assume.
The staff was very good, but the doc blamed everything I was experiencing on smoking. He always asked me "how's your shortness of breath?" I did not have any shortness of breath, only a persistent cough. The tech who did my PFT even asked if I was a swimmer. As I have gotten other opinions, I have been told by EVERY other doc that while smoking IS bad, it has NOTHING to do with my condition (UIP). The most likely causes are either exposure to black mold or silica dust.

June 30th, 2015
quality of life and shared goals for treatment keep him the best

December 16th, 2013
During my appointment, Dr. Feibelman seemed to be a very competent, helpful physician. He (and/or his staff -- especially "Scott") were very un-halpful, however, when I tried to get my prescription refilled this week. I tried unsuccessfully for a week not only to have them contact my pharmacy but also to get a straight answer about why they were so uncooperative and evasive. Especially "Scott." On Tuesday, he said "it woulkd be taken care of." On Wednesday, he promised to contact the pharmacy immediately. On Friday, he said he'd "put it in the system." Etc.

October 16th, 2011
Dr. Feibelman gets 4 stars from me! How many doctors actually SIT DOWN and talk to you!

July 25th, 2011
I received a call at 5:30 pm on a Friday cancelling my 8:30 am, Monday appointment. I'd moved two of my appointments to accomidate my original appointment costing me two hiurs if billing time. This late notification was very inconsiderate.

July 17th, 2011
would recommend
Dr. Feibelman is a very kind and caring doctor. He is a bit hard to get an appointment with at times because he is busy, but very much worth the wait. He also spends time with each patient so sometimes there's a wait at the office as well, but once again, he is so worth going to. He has gotten my asthma completely under control and is a wonderful person.