A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Feingold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Feingold is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Sports Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Feingold graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Feingold has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Feingold accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 10 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Feingold practice?
Dr. Richard Feingold practices Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology near Grapevine, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Keller, TX.
See Grapevine Cardiologists.