A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Feingold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Feingold is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feingold
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Feingold Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Sports Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Feingold graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Feingold has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard J Feingold DO is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Feingold practice?
- Dr. Richard Feingold has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Feingold practices Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology near Grapevine, TX.
See Grapevine Cardiologists.