Learn more about Dr. Richard Feingold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Feingold is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feingold
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Feingold Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Sports Medicine
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Feingold graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Feingold has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard J Feingold DO is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Feingold practice?
- Dr. Richard Feingold has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Feingold practices Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology near Grapevine, TX.
See Grapevine Cardiologists.