Cardiologist (heart)

Absolutely The Best! show details Absolutely The Best!
by Sharon Nielsen on Jul 9th, 2015

You have to have that feeling of trust when you are sent to a cardiologist the first time. Especially when you find yourself being set up immediately for a procedure the next morning! That's right. The minute Dr. Feingold walked into the exam room where my husband and I were waiting, I had this feeling of trust come over me. He spent time discussing things with me, looked at what my PCP had sent and told me what we weren't doing and what he needed to do and asked me if tomorrow was the day or a few days later. I turned to ask my husband and Dr. Feingold said he'd see me in the morning at the hospital as we needed to get done quickly. At the hospital he came to my holding room and spoke with us and went to prepare for the procedure. During this past year I've never regretted having to see my cardiologist. I trust him totally! He's personable, listens to concerns, gives answers where you don't feel he's talking above you and genuinely shows he cares about his patients! I've referred several people to him over the past year. I'm moving out of the area and I'll be coming back to the best cardiologist I've been in contact with. Dr. Feingold is absolutely the best!

Apr 3rd, 2012

Exceptional. I felt very secure and trust his judgement.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Jul 18th, 2011

Have been seeing Dr. Feingold for 13 years, awful glad he's my doctor! Compassionate, listens intently, and someone you can put your trust in. Hope he practices another 20 years, because he's someone I have depended on for a long time.

Dec 9th, 2010

great Dr

Dec 15th, 2009

He did not take the time to explain my condition or upcoming minor surgery. Almost as if he did not understand it himself when questions where asked.

Awsome Doctor show details Awsome Doctor
by Weldon Walles on Aug 18th, 2009

Dr. Feingold is one of the rare doctors who will talk to you as a person and not talk down to you. He is a genuine person who cares a great deal about his patients.From my observation Dr. Feingold is involved in every aspect of patient care and fully explains procedures and really listens to what patients tell him. He is an awsome doctor and a great human being.

Dr. Feingold is a great person to have on your side. show details Dr. Feingold is a great person to have on your side.
by Mr. M. Solis on Mar 14th, 2009

Wonderful Doctor, very friendly, makes you feel comfortable,compasionate