Learn more about Dr. Richard Feins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Feins is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feins
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Feins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Feins, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Mesothelioma (Asbestos-related Cancer)
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
Education & Awards
Dr. Feins graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Feins has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard H Feins MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard H. Feins practice?
- Dr. Richard Feins has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Feins practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Raleigh, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Chapel Hill, NC.
See Raleigh Surgeons.