Learn more about Dr. Richard Feins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Feins is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Feins
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Feins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Feins, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Mesothelioma (Asbestos-related Cancer)
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
Education & Awards
Dr. Feins graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Feins has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard H Feins MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard H. Feins practice?
- Dr. Richard Feins has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Feins practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Raleigh, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Chapel Hill, NC.
See Raleigh Surgeons.