Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Fellrath Jr
Dr. Richard Fellrath Jr, MD, BS is a Doctor primarily located in Asheville, NC. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Fellrath is affiliated with Asheville VA Medical Center, Deaconess Hosp, Oklahoma City, Ok and University Of South Florida Endoscopy & Surgery Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Fellrath Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Richard Fellrath Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Asheville, NC.
Dr. Milton Lambert
Asheville, NC 0 mi49
Dr. Frank Brown
Asheville, NC 0 mi50
Dr. Glenn Rechtine
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery
Asheville, NC 0 mi38