A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Fentzke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fentzke
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Fentzke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Fentzke, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fentzke graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Fentzke has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Charles Fentzke MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Fentzke practice?
- Dr. Richard Fentzke has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Fentzke practices Ophthalmology near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Ophthalmologists.