A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Fentzke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fentzke
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Fentzke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Fentzke, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fentzke graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Fentzke has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Charles Fentzke MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Fentzke practice?
- Dr. Richard Fentzke has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Fentzke practices Ophthalmology near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Ophthalmologists.