Get the facts about migraine headaches, including the different types of migraine and migraine triggers.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Ferro
Dr. Richard Ferro, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Okemos, MI, with another office in Lansing, MI. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology and Pain Management. Dr. Ferro is affiliated with Eaton Rapids Medical Center, Sparrow Hospital and Hayes Green Beach Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Ferro has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
Dr. Richard Ferro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Okemos, MI.
Dr. Yi Shiuan Lee
Pain Management, Anesthesiology
Okemos, MI 0.26 mi27
Dr. David Hahn
Pain Management, Family Medicine, Pathology, Clinical Pathology
Okemos, MI 1.05 mi40
Dr. William Golden
Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine, Anesthesiology
Okemos, MI 1.40 mi33