Learn more about Dr. Richard Ferro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Ferro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ferro
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ferro Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Pain
- Brain Injuries
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferro graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Ferro has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hayes Green Beach Memorial Hospital
- Eaton Rapids Medical Center
- Sparrow Hospital & Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard S Ferro DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Ferro practice?
- Dr. Richard Ferro has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Ferro practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Lansing, MI.
See Lansing Anesthesiologists and Lansing Pain Management Doctors.