A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Ferro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Ferro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ferro
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ferro Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Pain
- Brain Injuries
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferro graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Ferro has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hayes Green Beach Memorial Hospital
- Eaton Rapids Medical Center
- Sparrow Hospital & Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard S Ferro DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Ferro practice?
- Dr. Richard Ferro has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Ferro practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Lansing, MI.
See Lansing Anesthesiologists and Lansing Pain Management Doctors.