A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Ferro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Ferro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ferro
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Pain
- Brain Injuries
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferro graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Ferro has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hayes Green Beach Memorial Hospital
- Eaton Rapids Medical Center
- Sparrow Hospital & Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard S Ferro DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Ferro practice?
- Dr. Richard Ferro has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Ferro practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Eaton Rapids, MI and Charlotte, MI.
See Lansing Anesthesiologists and Lansing Pain Management Doctors.