Dr. Richard Field Is this you?

none

Posted on May 19th, 2016

Awful place. Staff is rude. Dr. Field may be a good anesthesiologist, but that's about it. Injections without an MRI is a no no, but not here. Good luck.

BEWARE

Posted on May 1st, 2016

Have had multiple operations on my back. Got sent here for pain control. Injections never work and there bad for people who have DDD. Oral medication they dispense is way under medicated for severe pain. You never see the doctor just his staff of NP who think they know life with pain. You see people in his waitijg room dressed like grubs nodding off wondering whats really going on bevause your still crying at night because ur in so much pain it hurts.

Posted on February 26th, 2016

The only doctor who has ever explained my back problem to me so I understand it. Very compassionate.

A+ Doctor, Staff and Nurse Practitioners

Posted on September 29th, 2015

I would choose Dr. Field as my pain medical specialist. I highly recommend him to everyone! His nurse practitioners are phenomenal. Trust me when I tell you this is possibly the most best pain management center I have ever experienced! They truly care about your well-being. They are highly educated in the field of pain management. I totally love Amber Dewey and Jackie Meadows, his nurse practitioners!!

Posted on May 20th, 2017