A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Fieo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Fieo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Fieo, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Fieo graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Fieo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Winchester Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Leonard Fieo MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Fieo practice?
- Dr. Richard Fieo has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Fieo practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Winchester, VA.
See Winchester Obstetricians & Gynecologists.