A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Fiero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Fiero is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Fiero, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Heart Failure
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Fiero graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fiero has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Washington Hospital
- Inova Loudon Hospital Center, Lansdowne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Alan Fiero MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Fiero practice?
- Dr. Richard Fiero has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Fiero practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Fredericksburg, VA.
See Fredericksburg Internists, Fredericksburg Critical Care Practitioners, and Fredericksburg Pulmonologists.