A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Fightlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Fightlin, Urologist is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Fightlin, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Fightlin graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Fightlin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra View District Hospital
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard S Fightlin MD is a male Urologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Fightlin practice?
- Dr. Richard Fightlin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Fightlin practices Urology near Porterville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hanford, CA.
See Porterville Urologists.