A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Fightlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Fightlin, Urologist is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Fightlin, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Fightlin graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Fightlin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fightlin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Fightlin practice?
Dr. Richard Fightlin practices Urology near Porterville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hanford, CA.
See Porterville Urologists.