Learn more about Dr. Richard Figler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Figler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Figler
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Figler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Figler, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Back Pain
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- De Quervain Disease
- Knee Injuries
- Lower Back Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Sports Medicine
- Sprains and Strains
- Trigger Finger Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Figler graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Figler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Allen Figler MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Figler practice?
- Dr. Richard Figler has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Figler practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Family Physicians.