Learn more about Dr. Richard Figler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Figler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Figler
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Figler, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Back Pain
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- De Quervain Disease
- Knee Injuries
- Lower Back Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Sports Medicine
- Sprains and Strains
- Trigger Finger Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Figler graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Figler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Allen Figler MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Figler practice?
- Dr. Richard Figler has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Figler practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Solon, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Beachwood, OH.
See Solon Primary Care Doctors and Solon Family Physicians.