A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Figueroa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Figueroa is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Figueroa, MD is board certified in Occupational Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Family Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Figueroa graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Figueroa has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- Ventura County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Robert Figueroa MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard R. Figueroa practice?
- Dr. Richard Figueroa has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Figueroa practices Occupational Medicine near Oxnard, CA.
See Oxnard Preventive Medicine Specialists.