A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Figueroa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Figueroa is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Figueroa, MD is board certified in Occupational Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Family Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Figueroa graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Figueroa has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- Ventura County Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Figueroa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard R. Figueroa practice?
Dr. Richard Figueroa practices Occupational Medicine near Oxnard, CA.
See Oxnard Preventive Medicine Specialists.