Dr. Richard Figueroa MD Patient Reviews

1.4
  • 4 reviews

October 4th, 2016
Horrible
Uncaring, slow and in my opinion... Incompetent! Not for the patient, maybe he should retire! Don't go here, you will disappointed and frustrated!

June 16th, 2015
All way waiting for doctor, he never is on time. I feel he takes advantage of workmen comp cases. Milks the insurances and keeps patients coming back way to long.

June 5th, 2014
Your time doesn't matter to this guy
We showed up 15 minutes early for our appointment but the doctor didn't see us until over an hour after our appointment time. When I call him on it he didn't apologize, he said "If I'm only an hour late I'm doing good." Furthermore, my wife was pregnant and he delayed our immigration process by requiring a polio vaccine. You can't take that while you're pregnant. She has already had the polio vaccine and he could have signed a waiver. So we went back months later after we had the baby and he says on this other vaccine is expired and you need a booster. She got that one only 6 months ago. If you're going through the immigration process go to someone else. This is by far the worst doctor patient experience I have ever experienced and when my wife left she was in tears.

February 3rd, 2014
Arrogant
After more than an hour waiting, the doctor finally appeared, but he was not interested in my health at all. He treated me as if I was a nuisance. Unfortunately I had met before bad, arrogant and unhelpful physicians in United States, but the doctor in that office is the winner.