A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Finder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Finder is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Finder, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Finder graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Finder has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
- Memorial Regional Hospital
- Memorial Reg Hosp, Hollywood, Fl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Jay Finder MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Finder practice?
- Dr. Richard Finder has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Finder practices Urology near Hollywood, FL.
See Hollywood Urologists.