Learn more about Dr. Richard Findling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Findling is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Findling, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Findling graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Findling has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Ira Findling MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Richard I. Findling practice?
- Dr. Richard Findling has 8 office locations.
Dr. Richard Findling practices Gastroenterology near Tarrytown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Pleasantville, NY and Croton On Hudson, NY.
See Tarrytown Gastroenterologists.