A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Findling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Findling is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Findling, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Findling graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Findling has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard I Findling MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Richard I. Findling practice?
- Dr. Richard Findling has 9 office locations.
Dr. Richard Findling practices Gastroenterology near Croton On Hudson, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Ossining, NY and Briarcliff Manor, NY.
See Croton On Hudson Gastroenterologists.