Dr. Richard Fine MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 25th, 2016
A FRIEND OF MINE REFERRED ME TO DR. FINE. HE WAS VERY COURTEOUS AND TOOK A GREAT DEAL OF TIME EXPLAINING THE SURGERY PROCEDURE, WHICH WENT VERY WELL.

July 22nd, 2011
Best Dr. I have ever had
Dr.Fine is the most caring loving Dr.I have ever known. He has taken the best care of me and my sugery went well. His staff and affiation with WellStar Hospital is AWESOME. You couldnot ask for a better Dr. or Hospital as him.I feel blessed to have been his patient.

May 5th, 2011
I think Dr. Fine is a well educated doctor in his field. Some say he is shy. I don't see this. For he has always took the time to talk to me and explain my concerns. And him the nurse and I kid around sometimes about things that he is doing are Kelly might look like that day. His staff is one of the best. They are all so friendly. I am a talker, and not once have they ever said, I don't have time. All I can say, if someone says that Dr. Fine and his staff treated them badly, then they were in the wrong office. Dr. Fine staff is one of the best and he is a very good doctor. I would and have recommended him to people.

December 6th, 2010
Wonderful Doctor
I cannot say enough about Dr. Richard Fine. He is one of the best doctors and surgeons ever, and I feel so fortunate to have him as my breast doctor. He has been my breast doctor through my battle with breast cancer. He is honest, thorough, knowledgeable, caring. Don't mistake his quietness for distance (he's kind of shy). He cares deeply about his patients. His standard of care is THE BEST.

January 25th, 2010
He was very knowledgeable, and took the time to explain things to me and my family. His office staff was awesome.

January 22nd, 2010
Rudeness of the office staff
I was treated rudely by the office staff and chose another doctor to complete my treatment for breast cancer.