A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Finegold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Finegold is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Finegold, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic Bronchitis
- Obesity (Bariatrics)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Finegold graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Finegold has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Rush Oak Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Finegold MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard Finegold practice?
- Dr. Richard Finegold has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Finegold practices Internal Medicine near Oak Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: River Forest, IL.
See Oak Park Internists.