Learn more about Dr. Richard Finkelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Finkelman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Finkelman, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neuromuscular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Finkelman graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Finkelman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Anna Jaques Hospital
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard S Finkelman MD is a male Neurologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Finkelman practice?
- Dr. Richard Finkelman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Richard Finkelman practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neuromuscular Medicine near Newburyport, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Haverhill, MA and North Andover, MA.
See Newburyport Neurologists.