A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Finkelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Finkelman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Finkelman, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Neuromuscular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Finkelman graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Finkelman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas Holy Family Hospital & Medical Center
- Anna Jaques Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Finkelman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Finkelman practice?
Dr. Richard Finkelman practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neuromuscular Medicine near Haverhill, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrence, MA.
See Haverhill Neurologists.