A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Finkelstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Finkelstein, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Finkelstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Finkelstein graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Finkelstein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Martin Finkelstein MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Finkelstein practice?
- Dr. Richard Finkelstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Finkelstein practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Geriatric Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Nephrologists, and Philadelphia Geriatric Doctors.