Learn more about Dr. Richard Finkelstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Finkelstein, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Finkelstein
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Finkelstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Finkelstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Finkelstein graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Finkelstein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Martin Finkelstein MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Finkelstein practice?
- Dr. Richard Finkelstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Finkelstein practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Geriatric Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Nephrologists, and Philadelphia Geriatric Doctors.