Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Finkelstein
Dr. Richard Finkelstein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with another office in Philadelphia, PA. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine and Nephrology. Dr. Finkelstein is affiliated with Hospital of the University of PA, University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian and Graduate Hospital. Dr. Finkelstein has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Finkelstein has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
Dr. Richard Finkelstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Mark Zern
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0.04 mi42
Dr. Stephen Rosen
Philadelphia, PA 0.06 mi35
Dr. Linda Earle
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0.06 mi27