Internist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
Jun 14th, 2010

I've been a patient of Dr. Finkelstein for the past 2 years. He is the first Doctor that I have been to who actually took the time to review and create a case history. He is professional in everyway and has helped me tremendously. His new office is within a medical group that has their own methods of processing but it in now way interferes or diminishes the quality of care. It's excellent. Not to be remiss, his Medical Assistant Lucy is also terrific. He is especially sensitive to the needs of the GLBT community.

|  Moving on  |  show details
by Tired of feeling bad on May 13th, 2010

After his move to a new location i feel the doctor has lost his touch. His attitude was short and he seemed not concerned about my feelings and or health. Now I must search for a new doctor.

|  Best doctor I ever went to  |  show details
by P Newman on Aug 6th, 2009

My first visit with Dr Finkelstein was something I had never experienced before when going to a doctor for a medical problem. There was no long wait, he spent a FULL HOUR with me getting a medical history and was extremely knowledgeable about the human body and its interactions with drugs and the causes of various conditions. I have never had a doctor take the time to really find out about me before making a decision about what my treatment should be. After taking the medications he prescribed, I am feeling much better. He has undertaken a campaign to make sure that all aspects of my health care are attended to. PLEASE IGNORE THE NEGATIVE REVIEW ON THIS PAGE. It does not tell the truth about Dr Finkelstein. Do yourself a favor and make an appointment with him. You will be better off for it.

|  Highly Qualified, Caring, Top-notch Physician....  |  show details
Jul 21st, 2009

I want to highly recommend Dr. Richard Finkelstein as he is a highly qualified, caring, top-notch physician. During my visits, I am always impressed by his thorough examinations and accurate medical diagnosis. He always takes the time to discuss and answer any questions that I have. His staff is always accommodating, caring and very attentive. The office and exam rooms are always very clean and comfortable. After my visits, I am completely satisfied with the services they had provided me. It's very comforting to know that the doctor and his staff truly care about my health and well-being. A gem in the city of Philadelphia!

|  Worst Doctor EVER!  |  show details
by Disappointed on Jun 17th, 2009

Do NOT go to this doctor. He is extrememly uncaring, uncompassionate and quick to diagnose you without even checking you out. I was appalled at my visit. The office is messy and dirty. Total quack. Complete waste of my time and money.

|  Great neighborhood doctor  |  show details
Dec 3rd, 2008

Dr. Finkelstein is a wonderful physician.

|  He is the best  |  show details
Oct 26th, 2008

He spends so much time and is so caring. I have never felt this comfortable with any doctor prior to him.