Dr. Richard Fischer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Fischer?

June 8th, 2010

Dr fisher is not a warm and fuzzy doctor, and he is not one to sugar coat anything. He always takes his time with us, and genuinely likes the children. He may not have definitive answers, but epilepsy is not a predictable disease. He has no idea if the disease will resolve, and does not give false hope. We have seen Drs at CHOP and returned to Dr. Fisher because of his kindness and thoroughness with our son. Our son is not just a number. Office it a bit hard to contact, but they always return call. Dr fisher spends a lot of time with us, and will call me to answer any questions.

December 17th, 2009

EXCELLENT PHYSICIAN

Dr. Fischer is an excellent physician. He has treated me, my family as well as many of my friends. Dr. Fischer will always be my first choice if I needed to seek the professional opinion of a neurologist again. He is a very ETHICAL and EXCELLENT physician. I highly recommend this physician for a child as well as the adult population. Trust me, there is not a better neurologist in the TRI-STATE area.

May 22nd, 2008

Arrogant and Horrible bedside manners

I am a parent of a child who recently started having seizures. I am not a doctor and do not have extensive knowledge of the health profession, that is what I expect from the doctor. I went to see Dr. Fischer with questions about my daughter's condition and his response to my questions were very short and arrogant. He spoke to me as if I should know what he is talking about when he mentions medications that I have never heard of. He never answered my questions completely. His answer to everything was "that's just what it is." I got more information from the internet than I did from him. When I tried to confirm the information that I obtained from the internet was acurate, he did not answer. I had never met him before and he never introduced him self and then when the appointment was over he never said good bye, he just walked back to his office. I have never encontered someone so rude and so arrogant. I left his office extremely upset and with no more information than what I came with. We will never go back there again.

August 10th, 2017