A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Fish is Excellent. Dr. Fish has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Fish, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 11 Areas, including Diabetic Eye Disease Diabetic Retinopathy, Eye Cancer, and Eye Infections.8 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fish graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Fish has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- Ben Taub General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fish accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Fish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard H. Fish practice?
Dr. Richard Fish practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Livingston, TX and Bellaire, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dick Fish, Dr. Ricardo Fish, Dr. Rich Fish, Dr. Richie Fish, Dr. Rick Fish, Dr. Rickey Fish