A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Fish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Fish is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Fish, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Cancer
- Eye Infections
- Eye Injuries
- Ocular Toxoplasmosis
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
Education & Awards
Dr. Fish graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Fish has 11 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fish accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard H. Fish practice?
Dr. Richard Fish practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Livingston, TX and Brenham, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.