A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Fish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Fish is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fish
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Fish Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Fish, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Cancer
- Eye Infections
- Eye Injuries
- Ocular Toxoplasmosis
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
Education & Awards
Dr. Fish graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Fish has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Harris Fish MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard H. Fish practice?
- Dr. Richard Fish has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Fish practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.