A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Fish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Fish is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fish
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Fish Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Fish, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Cancer
- Eye Infections
- Eye Injuries
- Ocular Toxoplasmosis
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
Education & Awards
Dr. Fish graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Fish has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Harris Fish MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard H. Fish practice?
- Dr. Richard Fish has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Fish practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.