A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Fisher is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fisher
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Fisher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Fisher, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Fisher has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
- Oak Valley Hospital District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Warren Fisher MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Richard W. Fisher practice?
- Dr. Richard Fisher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Fisher practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Internists and Modesto Gastroenterologists.