Learn more about Dr. Richard Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Fisher is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fisher
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fisher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Fisher, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Fisher has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
- Oak Valley Hospital District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Warren Fisher MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Richard W. Fisher practice?
- Dr. Richard Fisher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Fisher practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Internists and Modesto Gastroenterologists.