A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Fitch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Fitch, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitch graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Fitch has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Antelope Memorial Hospital
- West Holt Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Dennis Fitch MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Fitch practice?
- Dr. Richard Fitch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Fitch practices Family Medicine near Oneill, NE.
See Oneill Primary Care Doctors.