A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Fitton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fitton
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fitton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Fitton, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitton graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Fitton has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Caritas St. Anne's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Howorth Fitton MD is a male Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Richard H. Fitton practice?
- Dr. Richard Fitton has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Fitton practices Otolaryngology near Fall River, MA.
See Fall River Otolaryngologists.