A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Fitzpatrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Fitzpatrick, Dermatologist, Cosmetic Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Laser Surgery
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzpatrick graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fitzpatrick has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard E Fitzpatrick MD is a male Dermatologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Procedural Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Fitzpatrick practice?
- Dr. Richard Fitzpatrick has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Fitzpatrick practices Procedural Dermatology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Surgeons.