A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Fitzpatrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Fitzpatrick, Dermatologist, Cosmetic Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fitzpatrick
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fitzpatrick Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Laser Surgery
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzpatrick graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fitzpatrick has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard E Fitzpatrick MD is a male Dermatologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Procedural Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Fitzpatrick practice?
- Dr. Richard Fitzpatrick has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Fitzpatrick practices Procedural Dermatology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Dermatologists.