A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Fitzrandolph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Fitzrandolph, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Musculoskeletal Radiology
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzrandolph graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Fitzrandolph has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Arkansas Heart Hospital
- UAMS Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Fitzrandolph MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard Fitzrandolph practice?
- Dr. Richard Fitzrandolph has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Fitzrandolph practices Diagnostic Radiology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Radiologists.