A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Fitzsimons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Fitzsimons is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fitzsimons
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fitzsimons Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Fitzsimons, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzsimons graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fitzsimons has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Palos Community Hospital
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard R Fitzsimons MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard R. Fitzsimons practice?
- Dr. Richard Fitzsimons has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Fitzsimons practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Orland Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Flossmoor, IL.
See Orland Park Allergists and Orland Park Internists.