A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Fleckner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Fleckner, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleckner graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Fleckner has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Fleckner MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard Fleckner practice?
- Dr. Richard Fleckner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Fleckner practices Ophthalmology near Roslyn Heights, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY.
See Roslyn Heights Ophthalmologists.