A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Fleisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Fleisher, DO is board certified in Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleisher graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Fleisher has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Temple Lower Bucks Hospital
- Lower Bucks Hospital, Bristol,Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard David Fleisher DO is a male Radiologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Fleisher practice?
- Dr. Richard Fleisher has 11 office locations.
Dr. Richard Fleisher practices Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntingdon Valley, PA and Langhorne, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.