A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Fleisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Fleisher, DO is board certified in Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleisher graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Fleisher has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Temple Lower Bucks Hospital
- Lower Bucks Hospital, Bristol,Pa
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fleisher accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance