A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Flick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Flick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Flick, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Flick graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Flick has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Flick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Flick practice?
Dr. Richard Flick practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Nephrology near Peoria, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ and Sun City West, AZ.
See Peoria General Practitioners, Peoria Internists, and Peoria Nephrologists.