Dr. Richard Foa Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Richard Foa?

The most unprofessional Dr. I have ever met!

Posted on December 4th, 2009

Not only was Dr. Foa 45 minutes late for my 8:30 am appt (I was told he was stuck in traffic). From the minute he came in the room he hostile, telling me over and over he didn't know why I was there. I was refered to him by my pcp for a simple procedure that never took place. I told him my pcp as well as my pain management Dr. wanted me to see him and that I wasn't a Dr. I have never seen a Dr. behave in such a disrespectful manor! I ended up walking out I tears and asking for a refund. I would not reccomend this jerk to anyone! I will be writing a letter to the Medical Board about the way I was treated by Dr. Foa.

Posted on September 9th, 2015