Learn more about Dr. Richard Fogel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Fogel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fogel
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fogel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Fogel, FACC, MD is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Fogel graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fogel has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Dukes Memorial Hospital
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard I Fogel FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard I. Fogel practice?
- Dr. Richard Fogel has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Fogel practices Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Cardiologists.