Learn more about Dr. Richard Fogel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Fogel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Fogel, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Fogel graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Fogel has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fogel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- MDWise - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard I. Fogel practice?
Dr. Richard Fogel practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, and Cardiac Electrophysiology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Lebanon, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists and Indianapolis Cardiologists.