Learn more about Dr. Richard Fogel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Fogel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fogel
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Fogel, FACC, MD is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Fogel graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fogel has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Dukes Memorial Hospital
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard I Fogel FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard I. Fogel practice?
- Dr. Richard Fogel has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Fogel practices Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Cardiologists.