A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Fogel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Fogel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Fogel, FACC, MD is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Fogel graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Fogel has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Ira Fogel FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard I. Fogel practice?
- Dr. Richard Fogel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Fogel practices Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Lebanon, IN.
See Indianapolis Cardiologists.