Dr. Richard Fogerty Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Fogerty?

August 30th, 2017

Staff is Unprofessional, Gossips about patients, and Abrupt

May 16th, 2017

STAFF IS RUDE

August 31st, 2016

35 years of, in my case, outstanding patient care.

I have had the pleasure to enjoy Dr. Fogerty's care for over 35 years. During this entire time he has displayed a very high level of concern and diligent review of all aspects regarding the care of an by now aging patient. Despite my many medical challanges, thanks to Dr. Fogerty I am in excellent health and have because of his keen observations, early precise diagnoses and follow up avoided several life threatening conditions. His nursing staff equals his wonderful demeanor.

February 7th, 2015

absolutely exceptional!!!

August 13th, 2013

I like Martina at the front desk. Wait times are reasonable. The doctor listens to me and I never dread having to go to the doctor, always a plus in my book.

May 19th, 2011

Excellent and Experienced

I have rarely had to wait very long to see Dr. Fogerty. One time when I was sick, I called the office and they fit me in the same day, practically zero wait time. He is intelligent and experienced. He is always pleasant to deal with and has a great sense of humor! He listens to my concerns carefully and lays out my options for care. Highly recommended.

February 11th, 2010

poor billing practices

i have been seeing this guy for over 8 years now and he cut me off of services for paying the 20.00 copay late. I need my medicine and he cut me off! per their policy if anything goes to collection the cut off their patient. Again - 8 years, 1 missed payment (20.00 vs. the 400 that my INSURANCE PAID) and now I am cut off. I have asthma and basically was told because of the late payment had to find a new doctor and when I did, they would be happy to send my files over to get my asthma medicine. Fine - I will get a new doctor Fogerty. You and Val can take your practice and stick it where Fogerty did on my check ups. Any issues we had about getting medicine in the meantime, Val said, "well, you will just have to take that up with your new doctor". See ya fogerty. Glad you threw away an entire family seeing you for over 8 years for a late 20.00 payment. I get better service at Hollywood video! This wasn't a $2000 bill, it was $20. Good riddance!

May 7th, 2016