Dr. Richard Jeffrey Fogler MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Colon & Rectal Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Fogler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Fogler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Fogler, MD is board certified in Surgery.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Breast Surgery Mammaplasty, Colorectal Surgery, and Gastrointestinal Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fogler graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fogler has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Samaritan Hospital
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fogler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 12 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance