A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Fogler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Fogler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fogler
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fogler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Fogler, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Colorectal Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Fogler graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Fogler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard DR Fogler MD is a male Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Fogler practice?
- Dr. Richard Fogler has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Fogler practices Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.