A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Fogler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Fogler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fogler
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fogler Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Fogler, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Colorectal Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Fogler graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Fogler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard DR Fogler MD is a male Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Fogler practice?
- Dr. Richard Fogler has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Fogler practices Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.