Dr. Richard Follwell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Follwell?

Colonoscopy

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Richard Follwell?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 31st, 2017

Dr Follwell did my lap band surgery in st.Louis mo. He was wonderful. Always smiling and friendly, answered all the questions I had, and I never felt like he rushed through my appointment. Would highly recommend him to anyone thinking about bariatric surgery

November 4th, 2013

Gallbladder out?

I saw him for a gallbladder surgery, not long after my 18 year old son had passed away. I was scared and anxious. He shared a personal story with me, a similar battle of his own that his wife and he were going through. He was a very caring and confident man and I say anyone would be lucky to get him as their surgeon. The gallbladder was taken out and I felt great. I almost wanted to see the gallbladder to be sure that he took it out I felt so good! This was in Troy Mo. I was so sad to hear that he moved to Flordia, I have other surgeries I need done and can't afford to go to Flordia...I wish him and his family well....I researched him years ago and couldn't find one bad thing on him. He is awesome and he also has a special calming effect about him..

April 10th, 2013

Dr. Follwell was my surgeon in St Louis, twice....I have a history of blood clots, and he has been the only surgeon, so far, to do surgery on me without me getting bloodclots afterwards! My lapband surgery was a success and after 6 yrs, I am still maintaining my weight. If I should develop any problems, I would consider going to Florida to see him, and I live in Indiana now. He is very considerate and kind and a great surgeon. Highly recommend him!!

September 25th, 2011

Two Surgeries by Dr. Follwell

Dr Follwell, is thorough and has a wonderful bedside manner. He did laproscopic surgery and found my bowel was wrapped up and be choked by Adhesion's. I highly recommend this Surgeon.

May 24th, 2010

Would recommend this doctor!!!

I am truly happy with how this doctor has treated me. He took my gallbladder out and has seen me since for my other problems going on. I truly believe he cares about me and making sure I get answers. He is very honest and doesn't sugar coat things which is really nice. He is willing to spend time to discuss what is going on and help me to understand. The only bad thing was the first time I went out to his office I had to wait almost an hour before he got there and then another 20 minutes before I actually saw him, it doesn't seem to be a normal for him so I am putting it off that he had a surgery to do or and emergency he had to tend to. I would definitely recommend this doctor to my family and friends.

August 22nd, 2017