Dr. Richard Foltz MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 22nd, 2015
I was assigned this doctor in 2012 through emergency brain surgery, and I want to thank GOD for Dr. Foltz and his expertise, he is well mannered and develops an open relationship with his patients, he has not only treated me, but he has also taught me and continues to teach me about my brain. No matter where I live in the state of Florida, I will ALWAYS need and want his opinion as it pertains to my health needs!

January 12th, 2015
Horrible doctor, terrible bedside manner. Warning; if you must enter his examination room, take someone with you as a witness. A total disgrace to the medical profession.

October 29th, 2014
THE BEST AND ONLY NEUROSURGEON YOU'LL EVER NEED. JUST WONDERFULLY PERFECT IN EVERY WAY!!!
I' ve been a patient of Dr. Foltz's since 2009. Had a botched 2 level cervical surgery by another neurosurgeon that came highly recommended. Dr. Foltz cared, actually listening to my problems and sent me for appropriate testing; while the other guy insisted I had nothing wrong and needed to see a psychiatrist. On my follow up, Dr. Foltz took all the time he and I needed to show where my problems were and to discuss further need for surgery and care. He is just wonderful. I continue to refer any and everybody I know that has spinal problems to him. You can't go wrong with a visit to Dr. Foltz...he is honest, caring and not afraid to say what he really thinks about others that tried and failed to diagnose my problems accurately. God Bless you Dr. Foltz!!

June 4th, 2014
subdural hematoma injury
Dr. Foltz doesn't do any unnecessary surgery. Was honest and thorough and concluded I didn't need surgery to dissolve blood clot.

August 21st, 2009
Dr.Foltz is by far not only the best neurosurgeon here in S.Florida but I would have to say here in the U.S. He's a very caring doctor he spends a lot of time with his patients. When talking about your medical issues he puts you at ease and makes it a point that you completely understand what he's telling you. With Dr.Foltz your not just another number but a patient with special needs. His initial consultation has no time limit with me he spent 2+ hours explaining and showing me where and what the problem is. Then informing me of my options and suggested to read up on it, to me this meant a lot. He's not only a doctor with a vast knowledge but a human being who truly cares about his patients. Ask yourself the question "How many doctors spend that much time and make sure you understand him fully."

March 4th, 2009
Dr. Foltz ROCKS! He is the BEST doctor in Florida!
I love Dr.Foltz as soon as I met him. Even though I was in SEVERE pain he made me laugh,told jokes and best of all said he could fix me and knew exactly what needed to be done to do so. I had back surgery 12/07/07 and was PAIN FREE IMMEDIATELY after waking up from surgery. He SAVED my life and has made me so happy! He has given me my life back. I enjoy everyday now pain free and so happy. He is cute, funny,brillant and has an EXCELLENT bedside manner. He listens, believes in what your telling him and is not afraid to prescribe pain meds when he thinks they are needed. I wish ALL doctors were like him. He truely cares and treats his patients like family. I wish I could use him all the time as I miss him so much. He is my angel and I am forever grateful to him. I can't thank him enough. I highly recommend going to him. You will not be disappointed and will fall in love with him too.