Neurological Surgeon, Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  THE BEST AND ONLY NEUROSURGEON YOU'LL EVER NEED. JUST WONDERFULLY PERFECT IN EVERY WAY!!!  |  show details
by White on Oct 29th, 2014

I' ve been a patient of Dr. Foltz's since 2009. Had a botched 2 level cervical surgery by another neurosurgeon that came highly recommended. Dr. Foltz cared, actually listening to my problems and sent me for appropriate testing; while the other guy insisted I had nothing wrong and needed to see a psychiatrist. On my follow up, Dr. Foltz took all the time he and I needed to show where my problems were and to discuss further need for surgery and care. He is just wonderful. I continue to refer any and everybody I know that has spinal problems to him. You can't go wrong with a visit to Dr. Foltz...he is honest, caring and not afraid to say what he really thinks about others that tried and failed to diagnose my problems accurately. God Bless you Dr. Foltz!!

|  unable to make an appointment  |  show details
by Faye Miller on Aug 11th, 2014

I haven't seen doctor Foltz in 15 years and would like an appointment. My phone number is 954 493 8716. Please call me for an appointment. Thank you.

|  subdural hematoma injury  |  show details
Jun 4th, 2014

Dr. Foltz doesn't do any unnecessary surgery. Was honest and thorough and concluded I didn't need surgery to dissolve blood clot.

|  Excellence with a Capital E  |  show details
Mar 8th, 2011

Dr. Foltz is one of the greatest Neurosurgeons ever. His experience shows and he has a great sense of humor, which helps in coping with one's illness. Most importantly, he handles his patients very well and he takes his time to ensure the patient is comfortable and educated about their condition. He is more than just an asset to the hospital district because he does not perceive his profession as a "job" rather someone who genuinely cares for patients and their well being. If we had more doctors like him, perhaps we would be a much healthier state overall. Hopefully the hospital district recognizes the same and does everything needed to keep him on staff. Doctor's like him are worshiped around the world, especially Europe and I would not be surprised if he transfers to a place with an overall genuine caring athmosphere where he will be paid accordingly. I always refer people to him and will continue to do so. I owe him my life and unlike many people, I will not forget that! He is amazing, eloquent, a top-notch professional with a superior medical staff, and a wonderful person all together. There aren't enough words in the dictionary to accurately describe this man. He is a HERO and a GENIUS!!!!!Sincerely, Angelique

|  show details
by Patient of Dr.Foltz's on Aug 21st, 2009

Dr.Foltz is by far not only the best neurosurgeon here in S.Florida but I would have to say here in the U.S. He's a very caring doctor he spends a lot of time with his patients. When talking about your medical issues he puts you at ease and makes it a point that you completely understand what he's telling you. With Dr.Foltz your not just another number but a patient with special needs. His initial consultation has no time limit with me he spent 2 hours explaining and showing me where and what the problem is. Then informing me of my options and suggested to read up on it, to me this meant a lot. He's not only a doctor with a vast knowledge but a human being who truly cares about his patients. Ask yourself the question "How many doctors spend that much time and make sure you understand him fully."

|  show details
Mar 30th, 2009

Dr. Foltz operated on my mom in 2004 (Mercedes Zota) and he did an amazing job. We thank him very much and hope to see him soon.

|  Dr. Foltz ROCKS! He is the BEST doctor in Florida!  |  show details
by Carol Ferraiuolo on Mar 4th, 2009

I love Dr.Foltz as soon as I met him. Even though I was in SEVERE pain he made me laugh,told jokes and best of all said he could fix me and knew exactly what needed to be done to do so. I had back surgery 12/07/07 and was PAIN FREE IMMEDIATELY after waking up from surgery. He SAVED my life and has made me so happy! He has given me my life back. I enjoy everyday now pain free and so happy. He is cute, funny,brillant and has an EXCELLENT bedside manner. He listens, believes in what your telling him and is not afraid to prescribe pain meds when he thinks they are needed. I wish ALL doctors were like him. He truely cares and treats his patients like family. I wish I could use him all the time as I miss him so much. He is my angel and I am forever grateful to him. I can't thank him enough. I highly recommend going to him. You will not be disappointed and will fall in love with him too.

|  spinal decompression with cancer  |  show details
Oct 25th, 2008

Thank GOD are paths crossed, in this situation,I can,t tell you one bad thing about Dr.Foltz A few things about Dr.Foltz come to mind genus,caring,fun,great person are just a few.Thanks Dr.F Sincerely Mike Viscusi