A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Forlano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Forlano
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Forlano Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Forlano graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Peter Forlano MD is a male Urologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Forlano practice?
- Dr. Richard Forlano has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Forlano practices Urology near Elkton, MD.
See Elkton Urologists.