Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Formica
Dr. Richard Formica, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Haven, CT, with another office in New Haven, CT. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology, Hospitalist and Internal Medicine. Dr. Formica is affiliated with Yale-New Haven Hospital. Dr. Formica has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Formica has the following 3 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Richard Formica is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Haven, CT.
Dr. James Revkin
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
New Haven, CT 0.01 mi32
Dr. Farid Jadbabaie
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
New Haven, CT 0.01 mi23
Dr. Richard Matthay
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
New Haven, CT 0.01 mi47