A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Fortier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Fortier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Fortier, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fortier graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Fortier has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Maine Medical Center
- Barbara Bush Children's Hospital
- Maine Medical Center - Brighton Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard E Fortier MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Fortier practice?
- Dr. Richard Fortier has 6 office locations.
Dr. Richard Fortier practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near New Gloucester, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Saco, ME and Biddeford, ME.
See New Gloucester Psychiatrists.