A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Foullon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Foullon, Emergency Medicine, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Urgent Care Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Foullon graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Foullon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Verdugo Hills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Arthur Foullon MD is a male General Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Foullon practice?
- Dr. Richard Foullon has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Foullon practices General Practice near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Primary Care Doctors.