Learn more about Dr. Richard Foullon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Foullon, Emergency Medicine, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Foullon
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Foullon Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Urgent Care Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Foullon graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Foullon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Verdugo Hills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Arthur Foullon MD is a male General Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Foullon practice?
- Dr. Richard Foullon has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Foullon practices General Practice near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale General Practitioners.