Learn more about Dr. Richard Foullon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Foullon, Emergency Medicine, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Foullon
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Foullon Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Urgent Care Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Foullon graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Foullon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Verdugo Hills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Arthur Foullon MD is a male General Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Foullon practice?
- Dr. Richard Foullon has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Foullon practices General Practice near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale General Practitioners.