A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Foutch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Foutch is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Foutch, DO, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Foutch graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg.
Dr. Foutch has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health-St Anthony Central Hosp
- Veterans Affairs Eastern Colorado Health Care System
- Granby Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard George Foutch DO and MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard G. Foutch practice?
- Dr. Richard Foutch has 5 office locations.
Dr. Richard Foutch practices Emergency Medicine near Redmond, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Lebanon, OR and Denver, CO.
See Redmond Emergency Physicians.