Dr. Richard Fowler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Fowler?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 19th, 2017

Had to let him know the MD does not stand for medical diety. He is arrogant and does not listen to his patients or their famiky, who have full power of attorney. I would not ever recommend him to anyone for anything. Now, I file a complaint with the medical board.

August 25th, 2016

Dr Fowler is the best!

Dr Fowler is the best physician we have ever known. Been patient for over 15 years

June 7th, 2016

He keeps up on the latest advances in diagnostics and listens to concerns

November 23rd, 2015

Extremely knowledgeable and current

Dr. Fowler is extremely knowledgeable and is careful to keep up with the latest developments in medicine.

December 30th, 2013

Although he is very thorough, it is almost to a fault. Very anal and almost intrusive, if you can imagine that for a doctor! Strange bedside manner. You wait on hold for a very long time every time you call the office. The billing personal is a NIGHTMARE!! She never seems to receive the Explanation of Benefits from the insurance carrier. Blames it on my company but I've never had this problem in the 7 years I've been with them & have seen other doctors & facilities! She also does not 'remember' to give me credit for payments I make in person in the office! BAD WAY TO DO BUSINESS! Luckily, I am an avid record keeper and check ALL statements. Needless to say, she does NOT like me. :)

February 13th, 2012

Keep looking...

This doctor is condescending to patients. Speaks to them like they are little kids.Also had a mole frozen off with no biopsy or anything. Had it check later as it came back and was looking odd, it turned out to be cancer. Glad we went somewhere else! Also loves to order very expensive lab tests that are not covered. I would recommend you find another doctor who has your best interest in mind.

June 5th, 2011

Don't see this doctor

If you want to see him, good luck. Usually, you are pushed off on the PA. Dr. Fowler could care less about you, he just cares about getting his money. Once I overheard him in the side area, speaking to someone about if a patient had insurance or not. I was a patient for years, but have grown so frustrated with him, that I changed. What a difference. My currnet doctor cares about me. He sees me every time. He asks questions about me and what's going on in my life, and you can tell, he truely cares. Because, what happens in your personal life affects your overall health. Dr. Fowler will never ask you anything beyond exactly why you are there, if you actually get to see him....

April 9th, 2010

This is my dad's doctor. I recently went to an office visit with him and I couldn't believe the way Dr. Fowler treated my dad. He scolded him like a school boy, making my dad feel really bad. I promised my dad I would find him a new doctor - someone who had a much better bedside manner. Oh, and by the way, my dad had been recently hospitalized at Banner Baywood Hospital for 4 days and Dr. Fowler failed to visit him even once. When we tried to discuss the diagnosis he had in the hospital, Dr. Fowler just shook his head and discounted it. I was just as offended as my dad during the office visit. :(

January 30th, 2010

Excellent

Good Doctor, straight forward, listens to concerns, ALWAYS stays on top of new and developing medicine.

November 21st, 2009

Jim's Input

Very detailed and makes sure every base is covered to prevent problems before they occur.

November 12th, 2009

Mrs.

Wonderful and so helpful with all my questions.

July 11th, 2017